G-SAVR Garmin Edge Ultimate Protection Bundle - Includes Lanyard, Molded Protective Silicone Case, and 3 Screen Protectors
به ازای خرید این محصول 8 امتیاز از باشگاه مشتریان ایگرد دریافت خواهید کرد.
تفکیک هزینه ها
هزینه حمل و گمرک:
35 تا 55 روز کاری
ضمانت اصالت و سلامت کالا
ارسال رایگان در سراسر ایران
So, you just paid hundreds for the piece of electronics thats attached to your bike. Why would you not pay a little bit more to protect your investment? The G-SAVR was invented out of necessity. Im a long-time Cat.1 cyclist, and Ive lost THREE Garmin Edge units in races due to broken tabs. I decided that I couldnt wait on Garmin to provide an adequate solution, so I came up with one myself. The G-SAVR is small, and simple: its only 6.5 inches long and 0.5 inches wide. Depending on how its attached, its nearly nonexistent. But when the time comes for your bike computer to eject itself from your bike, (and that time will come) you will have a last-resort safety measure! G-SAVR: because Garmin tabs break and Garmin tethers suck!
G-SAVR Installation Instructions:
1. Unclip one end of the G-SAVR from the other.
2. Attach the thread loop end of the G-SAVR to your Garmin Edge, Go Pro, or other piece of electronics.
3. Move the black plastic buckle on the lanyard towards the clip end.
4. Secure the lanyard to your bike. I prefer to attach it to a brake or shifter cable but your mileage may vary. (See photos 5 and 6 for good examples)
5. Cinch down the black plastic buckle snugly so that it tightens the lanyard to the bike.
6. Connect the electronics into its respective mounting device.
7. Clip the two ends of the G-SAVR together. 8. Enjoy using your electronic device while knowing that its safely attached!
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Package Dimensions||4 x 3 x 3 inches; 1.92 Ounces|
|Date First Available||June 1, 2016|
|Best Sellers Rank||#630 in GPS Cases|
|/* * Fix for UDP-1061, Average customer reviews has a small extra line on hover * https||//omni-grok.amazon.com/xref/src/appgroup/websiteTemplates/retail/SoftlinesDetailPageAssets/udp-intl-lock/src/legacy.css?indexName=WebsiteTemplates#40 */ .noUnderline a|