Size:8-Sharc Processors | style:Octo Custom
UAD-2 Satellite USB - OCTO Custom
Get the rich analog sound of UAD Powered Plug-Ins over USB 3 on Windows — plus 3 UAD plug-ins of your choice. The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom combines UA’s most powerful DSP accelerator with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any 3 UAD plug-in titles at registration in addition to the included Analog Classics Plus bundle.* This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes eight SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB OCTO Custom includes UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and lets you select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
UAD-2 Satellite USB System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (64-Bit Editions)
- PC with built-in USB 3 SuperSpeed port Intel Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor*
- 6 gigabytes available storage USB 3.0 SuperSpeed cable (included)
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in host DAW software *
- Quad Core i7 or better recommended, 2-in-1 systems (notebook/tablet) not recommended
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item model number||USBSATO-X|
|Item Weight||3.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.37 x 8.37 x 5.44 inches|
|Date First Available||April 8, 2016|