Maximum Noise Reduction
Comply’s Professional Series Noise Reducing Foam Military-grade Comply™ Canal Tips are engineered to deliver maximum noise reduction for mission-critical communication. Extremely-soft, viscoelastic Comply™ foam conforms to the ear canal to maintain an acoustic seal and retain the device in the ear. Comply™ Canal Tips are the industry standard for communication in high-noise environments and the original foam tips trusted and used by the military for hearing protection and communication. Best for Lightweight communication systems, High-noise Environments, Military, Audiology, Aviation, Industrial, and Medical Use.
Comply Premium Memory Foam Earbud Tips Advantages:
• 100% better grip than silicone tips ensure they’ll stay secure during a workout
• 30x softer than silicone tips for a comfortable experience and no ear pain
• 2x external dB reduction for enhanced sound at lower volumes
• Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported goods)
• Body-heat activated foam conforms to shape of ear canal for a secure fit
• Creates a perfect seal for enhanced sound quality and comfort
• Recommended by audiophiles
Fits all major communication brands such as CavCom, Communication Ear Protection (CEP), Clarity Aloft, Crai Spa, EuroSonit, Gentex, Gibson and Barnes, GSM Walker, Invisio, Motorola, OTTO, Savox, Selex, Sensear, Sensimetrics, Shothunt, Surefire, Silynx, etc.
|Package Dimensions||5.1 x 3.3 x 0.7 inches|
|Item model number||40-10106-00|
|Item Weight||1.6 ounces|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||August 25, 2008|